My aim was to design and compile an
interactive piece that systematically describes a process, event or
documents a series of steps.
For my infographic I chose to utilise
knowledge that I already had with digital artwork, and gain more in
the process to explain the stages of how I create my work. The
intention of this was to hopefully inspire people to give digital
painting a when they see that it is interesting and interactive.
To achieve this I created a linear
timeline that stopped at each frame to allow the user to interact and
explore each stage before moving on. I wanted them to be able to see
the effects of each step so I designed the image to show what was
added while providing more information when the cursor overs over it.
There is also a navigation bar at all times at the bottom to allow
the user to skip forward or go back whenever they wanted. The final
frame is a full sized comparison of the final painting and the
reference image to clearly show what the final result was.
After the suggestions at the
presentation I could have improved the infographic by adding more
graphic elements, specifically to the introduction page.
No comments:
Post a Comment